Below you will see all of our current opportunities.
- You will need to create a free Submittable account in order to submit to these forms. Here is a quick guide on how to get started: https://submittable.help/submitters/making-new-submissions/how-do-i-submit
- You can save a draft of your work if you would like to finish filling out the form at a later date.
- We will follow-up with you about your submission by email. Please be sure the email address you used to sign up for your Submittable Account is one that you check regularly.
- Please reach out to Submittable's Customer Support team with any technical questions at firstname.lastname@example.org
Complete the following and upload your artwork for pre-approval. Please allow five business days for approval.
Refer to the current MMG Guidelines as you are developing your ads.
Conference Dates - This document will be updated as information becomes available
- Scholarship applications and reimbursement requests must be submitted online through the Division of Tourism’s Cooperative Marketing Program application website.
- Application review will consider applicant eligibility, eligibility of costs, and availability of funds.
- Applicant receives approval from MDT once review process is complete.
- Applicants must submit to MDT copies of original receipts of eligible expenses and payment documentation in order to receive 100 percent of the eligible reimbursement. Reimbursements will be requested via MDT’s grant management system and must be submitted with 60 days of the conclusion of the event.
- Applicant awards will be determined at the discretion of MDT based on the applicant’s eligibility, eligible costs, and overall availability of program funds.
To qualify for reimbursement, this request must be submitted within 60 days of the completion of the approved project.