Below you will see all of our current opportunities.
- You will need to create a free Submittable account in order to submit to these forms. Here is a quick guide on how to get started: https://submittable.help/submitters/making-new-submissions/how-do-i-submit
- You can save a draft of your work if you would like to finish filling out the form at a later date.
- We will follow-up with you about your submission by email. Please be sure the email address you used to sign up for your Submittable Account is one that you check regularly.
- Please reach out to Submittable's Customer Support team with any technical questions at email@example.com
Complete the following and upload your artwork for pre-approval. Please allow five business days for approval.
Refer to the current MMG Guidelines as you are developing your ads.
The MMG Quarterly Reimbursement Request must be submitted each quarter. If no expenses were incurred within the period, you will list zero in the Total Media Expenditures box. Both the Project Manager and CEO will need to sign the authorization form.
To qualify for reimbursement, this request must be submitted within 60 days of the completion of the approved project.
The Supporting DMO Grant Reimbursement Request must be submitted each quarter. If no expenses were incurred within the period, you will list zero (0) in the "Total Media Expenditures" box. Both the Project Manager and CEO will need to sign the authorization form.
Travel South International Showcase Scholarship Funding Guidelines June 2023
Scholarship Program Parameters:
- The grant program is available to DMOs statewide, provided they have participated in and successfully completed a project in the Division of Tourism’s Cooperative Marketing Program in at least one of the last five fiscal years (FY18-22).
- Each DMO is limited to one application.
- Qualifying expenses for the scholarship are registration fees and hotel room charges (and applicable taxes) for the Travel South International Showcase. Hotel incidentals (e.g., food, drink, parking, shopping) will not be reimbursed.
- Upon notification of award, the applicant must enter into a program agreement with MDT outlining program details, requirements, and state terms and conditions.
- Up to $2,000 may be reimbursed for registration fees and lodging expenses to participate in the Travel South International Showcase in each fiscal year.
- If the applicant is unable to attend for any reason and registration fees and lodging charges cannot be refunded, the DMO applicant is responsible for finding a replacement attendee. If no replacement can be found to attend in place of the original applicant, the DMO shall be responsible for all fees and MDT will not reimburse the charges.
- May 1, 2023 | Announcement of Program, Guidelines made available
- June 1, 2023 Application made available; applications open and scholarships begin being announced
- Sept. 30, 2023 | Applications close
- December 3-7, 2023 | Conference begins
- January 1, 2024 | Final reimbursement documentation must be submitted to MDT
- June 1 , 2024 | Applications open & scholarships begin being announced for 2024
- Grant applications and reimbursements must be submitted online through the Division of Tourism’s Cooperative Marketing Program application website.
- Application review will consider applicant eligibility, eligibility of costs, and availability of funds. Each year will require a new application and reimbursement.
- Applicant receives written approval from MDT once review process is complete.
- Applicants must submit to MDT copies of original receipts of eligible expenses and payment documentation in order to receive 100 percent of the eligible reimbursement. Reimbursements will be requested via MDT’s grant management system.
- Applicant awards will be determined at the discretion of MDT based on the applicant’s eligibility, eligible costs, and overall availability of program funds.